This position requires the individual to be very logical and have strong coding skills. The Developer/Architect will work individually and as a member of a development team to design, develop and maintain integration solutions. Developer will be involved in all aspects of the development process, including: design, development, system testing.
1. Need to design and develop productions based on requirements
2. At least two years’ experience with InterSystems Caché and/or Ensemble
3. Strong development experience using Intersystem’s ensemble workflow setup, Business Service , Process and Operations
4. Able to reuse components across different interfaces / existing system
5. Strong development experience using Cache Object scripting
6. Strong development experience in REST API service consumption and generation
7. Should have a good understanding of MUMPS code and components
8. Experience with Record mappers and business rules setup using Ensemble
9. Should have experience with object-oriented programming, service-oriented architectures, and other concepts central to developing robust, scalable, distributed applications
10. Should be able to document the current state and future state architecture
11. Help the team in Ensemble technology implementation
12. Should be able to develop simple/complex rules based on Requirements .
13. Interacting with users and deliver the results up to their requirements
14. Should be able to perform Code Review and provide feedback to other developers
15. Strong communication skills and can work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
16. Co-ordinate and work on onsite-offshore model
17. Should be able to set-up scripts for code deployment and code management
18. Health Care payer experience, especially in X12/EDI is desirable
19. Good presentation skills
20. Good customer facing skill
21. Able to work in matrix based organization