Oran Inc. is pleased to issue this competitive solicitation for the following open role(s) in support of the CMS Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) project:
Diagnose issues that an in-house performance testing team has been unable to. There are five aspects to Performance Engineering: software development lifecycle and architecture, performance testing and validation, capacity planning, application performance management and problem detection and resolution.
Seeking technical resources with a range of experiences in:
- Technical Architecture
- Capacity planning
- Performance engineering
- Performance monitoring, Data analysis, Tuning
- Performance & Scalability Design
- Performance Monitoring
- Tech Solution Architecture
All candidates should have:
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Eligibility to receive Federal Public Trust clearance
- Established residency in the US for at least 3 of the last 5 years.