|Our team is seeking a talented Big Data Architect for R&D project with large amounts of complex data in an Agile/Scrum based delivery environment. As a Big Data Architect, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and analyzing of innovative solutions to clients’ challenging machine learning and data mining problems. You will collaboratively work with Solution Architects and deliver solution in alignment with the strategic vision. Each person is involved in the project’s entire process, from concept through design and implementation to demonstration. Our management structure gives you the freedom to create innovative designs and products.
- Be responsible for analyzing the requirements and taking it all the way from conceptual phase to implementation phase.
- Ability to develop using Spark framework in Java or Python
- Hands-on experience provisioning and developing solutions in the AWS Cloud infrastructure
- Requires thorough understanding of the Hadoop security best practices and has hands-on experience implementing Kerberos authentication, RBAC, TLS and data encryption controls.
- Design, development and review of code to include documentation for all components of the Hadoop stack
- Work with test/QA team to build automated test scripts
- Promotes teamwork and works with other cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Machine Learning, Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- Experience implementing at least two Hadoop production clusters using Hortonworks or Cloudera distribution preferably in Cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Experience using visualization frameworks such as ReactJS or AngularJs
- Expereince with DevOps, CI/CD and delivery process automation tools such as Ansible and Jenkins
- 5 – 10 years of experience designing and building data ingestion pipelines using Kafka, Flume, NIFI frameworks
- 5 – 10 years of experience with integration of data from multiple sources including from NoSQL databases such as HBase
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance