Informatica ETL Developer:
The ETL Developer will be part of the Operations and Maintenance team, primarily responsible for providing timely and accurate data that enable data analytics and research that drives program development. This contract is currently remote work but could change. Familiar with Agile Processes and Methodologies. The candidate will maintain up-to-date documentation of implementation, troubleshooting, and ETL processes related to Informatica systems. Will also create documents pertaining to specific issues and how they were resolved, including coding information and extraction and transformation processes. The ETL professional should show proactive leadership with strong analytical, creative, and time management skills and present Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
Must have at least 3-5 years’
- Act as the Informatica SME responsible for maintaining, recommending, configuring, and testing ETL database solutions. Gather requirements and business process knowledge in order to transform the data in a way that’s geared towards the needs of end users.
- Perform physical and logical data modelling using Erwin, TOAD Data Modeler and IBM System Architect.
- Extract, transform & load data from various sources into data warehouses and data marts using Informatica Power Center.
- Assist production personnel, as needed, to troubleshoot and resolve ETL issues.
- Maintain and optimize the data marts and improve already existing processes.
- Create and maintain documentation of the physical and logical data models; data dictionaries; and ETL processes via process flow diagrams;
- Troubleshoot, isolate, and resolve ETL workflow issues and implement new ETL workflows as required for remediation.
- Troubleshoot, isolate, and resolve data discrepancies and missing data issues. Design processes to test, measure and ensure data quality
- Create stored procedures, functions, views, triggers and complex SQL queries.
- Protect sensitive data by using Informatica Persistent Data Masking.
- Collaborate with the Primary Integrator to implement ETL solutions for all applications, databases, and business intelligence software.
working experience in ETL development (Informatica Knowledge)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have a favorably adjudicated background investigation in order to obtain a DoD issued Common Access Card (CAC).
- Must be able to obtain an IA Baseline Certification within six (6) months of start date (this could be a CISSP, or Security+ Certification).