Oran Inc. is pleased to issue this competitive solicitation for the following open role(s) in support of the CMS Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) project:
Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes, and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Scala Programming Language
- Java Programming language
All candidates should have:
- Application Design Patterns
- NoSQL DB experience
- API development experience
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Eligibility to receive Federal Public Trust clearance
- Established residency in the US for at least 3 of the last 5 years.
- Candidates must be local to the Washington, D.C. Metro/Northern VA area – travel will not be reimbursed.