Oran Inc. is pleased to issue this competitive solicitation for the following open role(s) in support of the CMS Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) project:
This role will develop and configure customized software product/system to meet client requirements, build and support specialized customizations to the core asset software including conversions, interfaces, enhancements and user interface modifications. This role may include end-to-end software development starting from analysis moving on to design, implementation, QA, delivery and maintenance, and application of knowledge of technologies, applications, methods, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications.
- Has experience in Scala programming and RESTful and SOA services
- Additional Preferred Skills: Java, Jasvacript MVC, Cloud Architecture, Maven, Spring, Everware MDA, Marklogic, XML, Linux Redhat suite, Alfresco, and Redis Cache
All candidates should have:
- Scala Programming Language
- Java Programming Language
- Restful API
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Eligibility to receive Federal Public Trust clearance
- Established residency in the US for at least 3 of the last 5 years.
- Candidates must be local to the Washington, D.C. Metro/Northern VA area – travel will not be reimbursed.